Working in the Chantilly area for nearly forty years, Mann-In is familiar with the local weather and the unique challenges it presents to homeowners. During the heating season, it is not uncommon for inside air to become overly dry. While people are often accepting of low relative humidity, it presents a long list of home and health concerns. As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the comfort specialists from Mann-In offer leading-edge solutions to problems with air quality and humidity.
During the winter, your family spends more time inside. Dry heated air acerbates symptoms of asthma, eczema, psoriasis, and allergies. Infusing moisture into the home allows for a healthier home environment and superior comfort at lower temperatures. A whole-home humidifier maintains humidity within the ideal range, creating a more pleasant, productive, and welcoming environment.
When you call Mann-In with comfort concerns, our factory trained technicians work with you to provide the most cost-effective and rewarding solution. Bypass and fan-powered options for whole-home humidification work silently, reducing symptoms of dry air and effectively maintaining ideal moisture levels.
With the installation of a whole-home humidifier you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Safeguard electronic equipment from static electricity
- Protect fine wood furnishings from drying and cracking
- Prevent wallpaper and paint from premature peeling
- Feel more comfortable at lower temperatures, saving on energy costs
- Enjoy a healthier home by reducing allergens that thrive in overly dry air
- Relieve symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, chapped lips, and dried nasal passages
- Avoid headaches, bloody noses, and irritated eyes and throat caused by insufficient moisture in the home environment
- Sleep better and benefit from superior comfort
- Soothe dry, itchy skin
- Minimize asthma symptoms